2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Cherokee model:
Great Time to Buy a Grand Cherokee
By Randy A. Rhoad on 04/29/10 20:59 PM (PDT)

2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned numerous BMWs over the years. I recently sold a 2007 550i and was considering an X5. I learned that Jeep was giving steep discounts on their 2010 models. I am very impressed with the Limited Hemi. Very solid and incredible features for the money. Very similar in size to the X5 in terms of back seat space. The best part is that purchased it for $7500 less than MSRP due to the dealer and Jeep discounts. Great time to buy a Grand.

My Best Jeep
By tomintucson on 03/03/10 17:59 PM (PST)

2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

This Jeep Grand Cherokee is the best yet! The quality of workmanship is very good, the vehicle is solid and fun to drive, and I have had no problems at all. I am really enjoying this Jeep, even though I have owned 7 Grand Cherokees in the past.

Surprise, Surprise
By Mr. Wright on 03/03/10 13:03 PM (PST)

2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

This is my fifth Jeep and my 4th Grand Cherokee. I want something a little more fuel efficent so I opted for a 6cyc. Had a 2007 Limited with V8. Burned a lot of gas. 2010 Limited only comes with Hemi. Instead I opted for the X package and am surprised at the performance of the 6cycl. It has just as much pick up, one of the quietest ride of any jeep I have owned and handling is smooth and nimble. I love the MY GIG system and many of the other creature comforts that come with the X package I have only had it for about two week and so far I am not seeing a significant difference in the Gas mileage but too soon to tell.

Price was right
By rjb214psu on 02/26/10 10:14 AM (PST)

2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Great all around SUV. Bought the LAREDO 4wd w/5.7L Hemi, NAV, Quad-II, etc. All the options other than the Limited features. Boutt he vehicle during snomageddon on the east coast due to our lease being up on 2007 Grand Cherokee. 8,000 in rebates was hard to pass up and I am glad we did not. Great all around vehicle with so many options and very little cost due to the rebates.

A capable SUV
By MS&T EE on 01/26/10 10:07 AM (PST)

2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Bought the Limited 4wd w/5.7L Hemi as a tow vehicle for fishing boat. Other than pickup trucks, few vehicles are available capable of towing more than 1,500 pounds - most SUVs are now "crossover" vehicles (station wagons). The Grd Cherokee can tow up to 7,200# w/Hemi and tow pkg. Although my experience is limited(2 wks), I have no complaints. Cabin is quiet, handling is nimble yet stable, body is solid, doors and interior fit very well, Hemi starts easily and runs sm-o-o-o-th. Backup camera great to hitch trailer. Insufficient experience to comment on reliability and fuel economy. Jeep web site is confusing-QuadDriveII (limited slip, skid plates, tow hooks) came standard with 5.7L Hemi.

Nice Truck
By Roger d on 01/23/10 10:38 AM (PST)

2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Nice Truck, poor mpg. very Nice interior, great power, I have the 5.7 Hemi, it goes along great. This truck needs more place's for storage items. I would rate it at about an 8 on a one to ten scale

True SUV
By far on 01/16/10 07:02 AM (PST)

2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Fun to drive. Great performance on snow covered roads. Jeep should add Xenon head lights standard on limited edition!!

I am jeep
By Ste on 01/08/10 09:31 AM (PST)

2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I just got the 2010 Grand Cherokee Limited and I love it. First off it came with everything you can think of stander. The 5.7 Hemi made the jeep what it is. I test drove many other trucks and nothing came close to these. I had 4 other Grand Cherokee so I know what I was getting

Almost a Perfect SUV
By OIIIIIIIO on 12/27/09 02:45 AM (PST)

2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Got the 2010 Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD with 5.7L 8cyl Hemi. Love the manly Jeep body style. The thick, heavy, solid body and all time 4WD make me feel very safe in this SUV. The 5.7L Hemi has tons of power for uphill acceleration. Handling is great thanks to the firm suspension, the 18" wheels and the TRUE all time 4X4 (Quadra-Trac II which splits the power 50-50 front- rear by default). Surprisingly the cabin is very quiet even at 70mph. The dashboard layout is simple and straight forward. The GPS is easy to use without reading the manual. The leather seats are very soft and comfortable. I test- drove X5/MDX etc but overall none of them can compare with the 5.7L 8cyl Hemi Grand Cherokee.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee Suv in VA is:

$121 per month*