2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: Overland best JGC EVER!

2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

Overland 4dr SUV (5.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Overland best JGC EVER!
By JB on

2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is the best Grand Cherokee ever. It had all the features I was looking for voice activated Nav/phone, backup camera, HID lights, remote start, 1 free year of sirius sat radio, ipod connection and HDD to store all of your own music, no more carrying around cd's. Oh did I mention the 357hp Hemi. The ride is what really sold me, it is so Smooth, easy and very very quiet. I hate cars that have rattles. I researched RX 350, X5, MDX with similar build and features I would have spent $20,000 more. With employee pricing, rebates, incentives and auto show cash. I saved $10,000 plus zero percent for 48 months.

Hemi engine, Remote Start, HID's with self leveling, Nav, Sirius radio, voice activation, HDD music storage, backup camera and sensors, auto rain sensing wipers.

I will not follow the herd on this one. By saying that it could have better gas mileage. Don't make me laugh, it is a V8 357HP Hemi. I knew what I was getting into when I purchased. If I want to save gas I will drive the wife's Prius. But for sheer power and 4x4 there is only one jeep. Overland.