On My Fifth Grand Cherokee Limited
By JEEPDOC on
2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
I have driven a Jeep Grand Cherokee since 1996. Just purchased my fifth! I simply can not find a finer vehicle. The current Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Hemi (V8 package fully loaded) combines the finest in luxury, handling, and towing that I have found in any vehicle. I am a physician and need complete reliability in all seasons. I use this vehicle hard in my profession and for sport. My Jeep has never let me down.The current 2009 is the finest vehicle I have ever driven. Please do compare to any SUV, but truly for luxury, there is no comparison.Packed with GPS/NAV, Siruis Radio/TV, and the Boston Audio my family is constantly entertained. An amazing auto, period. Afford it? Buy it.
Favorite Features
Drive Train superior/Handling is the best in SUV class. EPS/Quadra Drive II exceeds anything I've test driven. SunRoof, cargo bay, roof rack, tow package pulls like a workhorse. Full electr package w/DVD, 30Gig HD! Navtech-awesome. Driver seat huge for a tall,"big,"guy.Back-up camera, awesome video.
Suggested Improvements
While execellent comfort in the front seats,limited back seat leg room for adult passengers is an issue. No prob for my teen kids. Give me 6in of cargo space for more leg room in the back seats.Vanity mirror on drvs side visor? Michelin tires please!Video/CD tutorial for the massive features,OK?