2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Cherokee model:
On My Fifth Grand Cherokee Limited
By JEEPDOC on 04/29/09 22:38 PM (PDT)

2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I have driven a Jeep Grand Cherokee since 1996. Just purchased my fifth! I simply can not find a finer vehicle. The current Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Hemi (V8 package fully loaded) combines the finest in luxury, handling, and towing that I have found in any vehicle. I am a physician and need complete reliability in all seasons. I use this vehicle hard in my profession and for sport. My Jeep has never let me down.The current 2009 is the finest vehicle I have ever driven. Please do compare to any SUV, but truly for luxury, there is no comparison.Packed with GPS/NAV, Siruis Radio/TV, and the Boston Audio my family is constantly entertained. An amazing auto, period. Afford it? Buy it.

On My Fifth Grand Cherokee Limited
By JEEPDOC on 04/29/09 22:37 PM (PDT)

Overland best JGC EVER!
By JB on 04/25/09 00:19 AM (PDT)

2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is the best Grand Cherokee ever. It had all the features I was looking for voice activated Nav/phone, backup camera, HID lights, remote start, 1 free year of sirius sat radio, ipod connection and HDD to store all of your own music, no more carrying around cd's. Oh did I mention the 357hp Hemi. The ride is what really sold me, it is so Smooth, easy and very very quiet. I hate cars that have rattles. I researched RX 350, X5, MDX with similar build and features I would have spent $20,000 more. With employee pricing, rebates, incentives and auto show cash. I saved $10,000 plus zero percent for 48 months.

Limited 4,7
By Roger on 04/15/09 14:44 PM (PDT)

2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Fantastic vehicle with a comfortable and quiet ride. This Jeep also handles great and so far I've been getting 15 mpg in town and 21 mpg on the highway

great value
By CHARLIE on 04/08/09 13:15 PM (PDT)

2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

We have enjoyed the Jeep GC Limited diesel. Outstanding power with great mileage per gallon. Could not ask for more bang for the buck than this new 2007 Jeep. Fit and finish excellent. You need a category for the diesel!

Pleasanty Surprised
By John on 03/28/09 14:36 PM (PDT)

2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

My wife and I test drove a couple suv's recently. 2009 Honda Pilot, and 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Had my mind set on the Honda until i drove the Jeep Grand Cherokee. I was very surprised on how well the Jeep drove. Very quiet, nice ride, smooth transmission, handled well, life-time power train warranty, and way better bang for your buck. Honda wanted $10k more for a little bigger vehicle;(2.9 inches longer). No contest, the 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee is a way better buy. My wife and i are completely satisfied. For a midsize suv I would recommend the 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee over any midsize suv.

SUV that Rocks!
By Dave from Duxbury on 02/16/09 05:28 AM (PST)

2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Just bought the Overland version of the Cherokee with the Hemi. Feels like a sports car off the dime. Nice throaty roar. Love the features such as nav/multi function radio....and IPOD connection. Can upload CD or IPOD tunes to memory. Nav easy to use. Love the automatic high beam dimmer...goes to low beam when other cars appear. Very, very solid road handling...and interior very snug and comfortable. Can't wait to take this baby on a road trip. All in all...I am delighted with this vehicle so far.

5.7 Limited 4X4
By Jeff on 02/02/09 11:07 AM (PST)

2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned 6 new vehicles in the past. This is only the second one (the other was a volvo) that I really enjoy driving. It is quiet, comfortable, controls where they should be. When I push the gas pedal I get a smooth effortless increase in speed. The sound system is great, the nav system could be easier to set, but the screen is easy to see and it works fine. I had thought of buying a BMW or Lexus, but in test driving I thought I was getting more SUV for the money with the Jeep. I really like it and am glad I bought it.

5.7 Limited 4x4
By Rob on 11/12/08 21:46 PM (PST)

2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

What can I say - just awesome! I just came from a F-150 Laredo and it's night & day. I would have to say the one thing that jumps out at me is the build quality & raw power.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee in VA is:

$121 per month*