Used 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Grand Cherokee model:

disappointed on my2009 jeep
By oliva1

2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a new 2009 Gand Cher. Laredo and have problems with it starting at about 6,000 miles. When I acclerate going into the highway it does nothing and than all of sudden it shoots out. It does not happen all the time, but it is dangerous when you have only a certain amount of time to acclerate before a car comes up on you behind. I have complained to the dealership for over a year and half and all they have told me is they cann't find anything wrong (the computer does not regester it). I have almost had 3 accidents because of this and yesterday I had to go the side of the road in order for a truck not to plow into my rear end as we were getting on the interstate. It is at the dealer

5th Jeep GC
By Roger

2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Fun to drive best describes the 2009 Jeep GC. The X-package give the Jeep owner all the best and desired options. 2009 was the last year of the 4.7 engine which is an awesome performer. The ride is incredibly smooth, and the interior is roomy and functional.

Favorite Features

The navigation radio with back-up camera + blue tooth has proven to be a great option. Remote start and multi- fuel are positive feature.

Suggested Improvements

Fuel economy could be better.

Just purchased my 2009 Jeep GC Larado
By NyerinNC

2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Great end of the year incentives, plus owner loyalty rebate, 1% less invoice price due to my company...over $9,000+ off the sticker price! Traded in my '04 Subaru Outback and got a decent price for it. Also got the Lifetime drivetrain warranty that comes with the '09s. Like the way it looks, decent pick up for a SUV, interior nice but a little heavy of a plastic, large interior.

Favorite Features

Price! Exterior look, rugged features.

Suggested Improvements

Too much plastic in the interior.

lvb
By raleigh

2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Love my GC! Be sure to check out all the incentives. Very affordable! Traded 1995 Tahoe in July for clunker rebate.

Favorite Features

satellite radio, water proof storage tray located in the back, rear back window opens with remote.

Suggested Improvements

additional interior light between front and back seat and cup holder located on the dash.