2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: What A Deal!

2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

Laredo 4dr SUV (3.7L V6 5-speed Automatic)

What A Deal!
By Dave G. on

2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Was perfectly happy with my 2001 GC Laredo until I saw a "half price" ad in the paper for a new 2008. Went to find the "catch" but ended up buying a loaded GC for less than $17k plus my old 126k miles Laredo - just add tax tag and title! After about one week I have to say this is a much nicer vehicle than my '01 ever was. Leather, fog lites, sunroof, all power, heated seats, adjustable pedals, etc ... First tank at just over 18 mpg and though it's not a strong engine, it's good enough for what I need. The Boston stereo sounds decent and Sirius for a year is great! Top it all off with the lifetime power train warranty and it was a pretty good deal.

Probably the power train warranty. I like to drive cars 8-10 years and the warranty inspires confidence toward making that happen.

I hope they've fixed their chronic electric window problem ... otherwise I'm good with this deal.