2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: My 1st Jeep (4.7l V8, Limited)

2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

My 1st Jeep (4.7l V8, Limited)
By 1stJeep on

2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

My girlfriend and I purchased our first Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. What a purchase! We couldn't be happier with our decision. From the build quality of the Jeep brand (my father has an 04 with 120,000 miles) to our dealership provided LIFETIME warranty, this vehicle has it all. We purchased a certified pre-owned Grand Cherokee Limited with all of the options except the Xenon headlamps and the 5.7L Hemi engine. The driving is solid, fuel economy is what you would expect from a V8 engine and the overall ride is comfortable.

Backup camera, Premium Sound and Navigation. All of the options in the car are used (including the heated seats in the rear). Rear space has a cargo area with a mat that flips up to reveal a plastic holding area for things that might be wet or could leak.

The illumination on the inside could be nicer at night. That's the last thing on the inside that would perfect the look and appeal. The dash directly in front of the steering wheel looks great, but when looking at the the rest of the instruments in the car, they look "old school" comparatively.