JGC Limited Fan
By Jeep Fan Again on
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
I was looking at all non-American made vehicles as my next car. All these cars came with a premium for this luxury I was looking for in my next car. I decided to go with the JGC Limited because it met all my needs with out the premium price. After have driven this for three weeks, it was the best choice I could have made to stay with Chrysler! It has all the toys and buttons I was looking for in my next vehicle. The only real thing I would like to see improved is the gas mileage in city and highway. I am proud to still be driving American again, which completely surprised me! You will not go wrong if you consider this vehicle for price, style and toys included.
Favorite Features
The sounds of the engine and sound system. Blue-tooth was a must for me, but the Nav, SAT and DVD was a great plus for me.
Suggested Improvements
Gas mileage is at the top of my list. Also, it would be nice to add the Nav and Blue-tooth button to the steering wheel. Other than this, it is a great vehicle for those of you willing to fill it up every week!