2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: Good showing in 2008

2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Laredo 4dr SUV (3.7L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Good showing in 2008
By Souliman on

2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

4th Jeep - all Gr Ckees. I've been purchasing Laredo with Rocky Mtn edition - currently equipped with the X-package - perfect for me. Handling is solid as usual. Not as nimble as our Subie Tribeca. Fuel economy is as advertised. Since 05, I'm more confident with the handling. The shift placement of the gears has changed - I'm not certain if for the better or worse. Outside, nice stylings. Inside, huge improvement. Doesn't seem dated anymore as 05 did. Seats are more comfortable. Steering column and seat placement make for good(better) driving posture. We have two Britax in the back and plenty of leg room for driver, passenger and two boys to kick the seats. I'm very satisfied.

Interior stylings improved! Remote starter on Xpackage. Better instrumentation layout - dash and radio, steering wheel controls placement. Telescopic steering column. Seat positioning. I'm impressed with the handling since 05. Lifetime warranty on engine, trani and 4wd sys.

Fuel econo. Nav standard. Door panel lighting when open. Removable cup holders for cleaning.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review