2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: Fourth JGC

2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

Fourth JGC
By Jeep-n-Ohio on

2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is our Fourth Jeep grand Cherokee and our second New one. I think they went the wrong direction with the design. The cargo area is now just barely large enough to take our Dog, much less some of the home improvement items I need to haul on the weekends. With just over 9000 miles we have it in the shop for the second time. It is the Laredo with the 4.7 V8, but does not run as strong as my 2000 JGC with the same V8. Seems like they detuned or adjusted things to make it hold up for the lifetime warranty. I'm still a fan, but if I have to have it in the shop again my impression of Jeep and approval will drop drastically.

Sound system has always been excellent in these cars. And overall functionality of the vehicle is what I think everyone needs.

Go back to previous design and see what you did right. The outside seemed small, but inside was huge with comfort and cargo room. New model seems opposite, outside seems much larger, but inside cargo space is gone. {put the spare back inside as well}