First Time Jeep Owner and Loving It!
By Ashley S. on
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
This is my first SUV and my first Jeep and I must say I am truly pleased so far. I've had it almost 3 weeks now and it is exactly what I was looking for. It drives smooth, has good pickup, and has some really great features. I got one with 16k mileage with the Xpackage for an awesome deal! I saw on some of the other models that people left reviews for that they had a problem with water leaking, I drove mine in torrential downpour last night with no problem. I looked at many different kinds of SUV's before choosing this one and I am fully satisfied with my choice. Comfortable, roomy, fun to drive, and an overall great SUV.
Favorite Features
Steering wheel controls, mine came with remote start which is a great feature to have, heated seats, overall interior appearance is very nice, computer personal programming, satellite radio, so many to name!
Suggested Improvements
Of course every SUV could use better gas mileage. It says 15 highway on my window sticker, I've been getting around 16.5 mpg, not too bad, but some SUV's get around 20. Locking gas cap would be better too. Other than that can't think of any complaints, great SUV for your buy!