2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: 3rd Jeep

2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

3rd Jeep
By jd on

2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

What's the Caddy commercial say about returning the favor? Yes! My JGC definitely returns the favor! Nice ride, fun to drive and the 4.7L has great pick-up. Haven't tried the E85 yet - so can't comment on performance/mileage there. Now that gas prices are down - my purchasing a V8 in June when gas was near $4 doesn't look so stupid. How are people complaining about gas mileage in these reviews? You saw what the EPA estimates were when you bought it - as long as you're not getting worse mileage than EPA estimates, how can you rate gas mileage as poor? I'm consistently getting a couple of more mpg in comparison to EPA estimates. Got 21mpg on 600 mile highway trip recently.

MyGig rocks as do the Boston Acoustic Speakers and Sirius. Nav is great, back-up camera.

Blue Tooth. Documentation says my phone is supported, but it's been unreliable at best. Haven't tried another phone yet. Bring the Saddle Brown leather seats into the Limited. I just couldn't justify the add'l $ for Overland considering you're not getting much more than is on the Limited.