2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: So Far SOOO GOOOD!

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV - Consumer Review

So Far SOOO GOOOD!
By Pirate_Jeep on

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased my 4 x 4 Jeep used (20,000 miles) 2 weeks ago & have been nothing but pleased with it so far. I was looking at getting a Tacoma, but am so glad I got the Cherokee instead. Great car like ride, smooth acceleration & comfortable interior. You get so much more for your money with this instead of the Tacoma (unless you need a truck bed). I highly suggest the Jeep Cherokee. I'm paying a lot more for gas, but I expected that. I didn't buy the vehicle for great gas mileage. Lots of people have written reviews complaining about the reliability, but so far so good for me. I'm pretty easy on my vehicles though.

Premium audio system w/ aux input, auto start remote, leather heated seats, smooth ride, full time 4x4, flip top storage in back, easy drop back seats, audio controls on steering wheel, lots of little storage areas all over, curtain air bags, look of vehicle, good wipers & fog lights.

Gas mileage, seat coolers, maybe a little more room on drivers side foot area, fix some blind spots & a retractable antenna. Lots of these are just nit picky. I love my Jeep.