2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: Awesome SRT8 Grand Cherokee

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

SRT-8 4dr SUV (6.1L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Awesome SRT8 Grand Cherokee
By Terry on

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 4dr SUV 4WD (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

This is the top performance SUV in the world with acceleration, speed, braking, and handling that must be experienced to be believed. Despite that you are surrounded by a luxurious environment with every feature and comfort you could want. When I'm relaxing I must drive with the cruise control or I am going 100+ and not even know it until you notice you are blowing by other cars or you glance at the speedo. My mileage is 14.66 mpg but I never drive less than 85. If you appreciate precision and amazing performance but still need to do the family stuff this is the one for you. You will not be disappointed. I never thought I would own a Chrysler product, I'm really glad I was wrong.

Performance, performance, and performance in every way. Great sat nav. The 400 watt Boston Accoustics stereo is great. Seats are amazing. The mileage is awesome for what you get in return.

The run flat tires are not good on snow/ice but incredible on dry/wet roads. In winter I switch to Pirelli Scorpion Ice&Snows on different wheels.