Loyal Jeep Fan
By Bruce on
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
This is the 3rd Jeep Grand Cherokee that my wife and I have leased. My wife leased one in 2001 and we were pleasently amazed how much the body style and ride changed in 2005 when we got another Jeep Grand Cherokee. We just traded the 2005 in for a 2007. Not a lot of changes but the ride is the same and the comfort is the same. I love the Hemi and we enjoy using the Jeep for road trips as it is very comfortable to drive and ride. Winters in Omaha are never a problem with the Jeep. It can get through most any snowfall and stick to the road easily. I never thought I would be this loyal to Jeeps in 2001 when we got our first Jeep GC Limited, but I am now and remain impressed with them.
Favorite Features
Added features include the rear back up alert lights that are very nice to assist in judging distance when in reverse. I also love the color we chose---Red Rock. Love the Hemi engine for long distance driving. Ease of handling in snow and slush. Solid feel to the body and comfort inside
Suggested Improvements
Gas mileage is what one would expect from a big vehicle. I will trade it for the safety of the vehicle, however and the improved visibility of this vehicle. Otherwise, I do not have any real complaints. We got a very good deal with our lease last month.