2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: Review of My Jeep after 1 year

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV - Consumer Review

Review of My Jeep after 1 year owned
By Steven Sturm on

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

My personal experience has been very good. This is the first Jeep that I've owned. The Jeep has been around in my family for years and many of my friends have Jeeps as well. I've never owned a vehicle so great off-road. I have no trouble in the toughest snow/ice, through streams, on unpaved back roads & trails. Recently I experienced a problem where the Jeep would not shift out of 2nd gear, the dealer updated the computer & I haven't had a problem since, also, the power window motors when bad & were replaced around 22,000 miles, I am currently at 33,500 miles. I use full synthetic oil & a fuel additive & get about 17.4 MPG city, 21.4 highway. My only complaint is the speakers, easy fix.

The 4x4 system, the comfortable ride, the look & the way it fits all of my needs from business to outdoors.

Need better Fuel economy, a better sound system, & I would like to see the 4.0 come back instead of the 3.7, I believe the 4.0 was a better motor.