Love the Hemi Soccer Moms need not apply
By cyclone1 on
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
I traded in an Acura RSX for the Family Truckster. I also own a Mazda Tribute. The Hemi is a must Have option. I would say that I am very happy so far but I do have a couple of issues. First the warrantee is very limited. With Acura the warranty covered everything up to 50K. This warranty is not even close, so be warned. Also I am wandering if anyone else has noticed what I term fluttering of the engin at low RPMs going up hill? I might be just feeling something that is not there. Finally, your vision is limited with the low profile windows. The SUV has great power. The style is much better than the normal soccer mom SUVs and all the features are useful. For the price this rocks
Favorite Features
Awsome Hemi. I also like the rear motion senser. The remote start is great and the memory for the the seats is cool. I also like the upgraded 6 disc cd and Boston Accustic sound system. Leather is a must. The headlight options are nice and the ability to work the radio from the wheel is cool.
Suggested Improvements
Better warrenty. Free car washes at the dealer. I would get a rubber foot rest for your left foot. That carpet will ware down quick. Better MPG on the Hemi.