Love's it
By Joe on
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
This is my first Jeep purchased, actually it's even my first SUV. I've always had 4 and 2 door cars. I brought the car because I've always loved Jeep's styling and invoice minus $3,500 rebate helped me love it even more. Gas mileage is OK, I guess I didn't expect hybrid like mileage. Has the truck for about 2 weeks, loving it so far. Had the dealership reverse the tires so its completely blackwall, they forgot to put the stem caps on and now my TPSM is going nuts and the steering wheel shakes at above 50mph. Don't know if that is the cause or not but I scheduled a service appointment. If you're looking for a good SUV, that is comfortable, affordable, and fun to drive, definitely test drive this truck.
Favorite Features
Back up sensors & camera, Bluetooth, overall exterior and color (White) always wanted white with dark interior. Auto sunroof, heated seats, power pedals, 6 disk mp3 player (rare).
Suggested Improvements
Offer V6 on Limited. Get rid of the black mirrors and the black on the upper and lower door trim. Xenon headlights. Offer more limited features on Laredo. Didn't get the Limited because I did not want the V8. Bigger rim options would be nice.