KEEP AWAY
By Brian on
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
Keep away from the JGC. I had a 2004 JGC and loved it. replaced for new model in 2007. After I bought this SUV I had horrible noise coming from outside after 30mph. Had to take in 3 times for them to redo weather stripping because it was not fastened at factory. Horrible blind spots. Cheap plastic interior. Auto windows don't work when it rains and Chrylser wont fix it under warranty? Cloth seats stain when water gets on them. This has been a known problem since 2005 but Chrysler won't fix. No leg room in back seats. Horrible gas milage for a V6. This 2005 and up model is a huge let down compared to the 1999-2004 model. No wonder Chrysler went under
Favorite Features
Holds up good in an accident. I rear ended some guy (it was his fault actually...lol) and his car was smashed and my JGC only has a minor dent on bumper.
Suggested Improvements
Needs more interior room especially in back seats. Better sight lines because this SUV has the worst blind spots Ive ever seen. New cloth interior to avoid water and sweat stains. Better gas mileage (I get 12 city and 19 hwy). Better customer service. Needs better overall quality and construction.