2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: Just purchased a lease

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

Just purchased a lease
By flixx on

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased this vehicle after driving it as a lease the last few years (I know, not a great financial decision but I did not know that I was going to purchase at the time). Had few miles on it and I really loved the vehicle. Gets through the snow in amazing fashion. Had to get to the hospital on Christmas Day in Omaha, NE after a huge storm and had no problem at all with no streets plowed. Have driven it on road trips all around with no issues. Rides well in the city, country roads or interstate. Very comfortable. Have had no mechanical issues (knock on wood) with this vehicle unlike what I have seen with other reviews. I am extremely pleased with this Jeep and would recommend it.

Ride. Interior. Stability in the snow. Love the Hemi engine. I also just like how it looks. Very reliable for me in cold winters or hot summers here in Omaha, NE. no problems with the numerous potholes all around our city.

Gas mileage is awful but better on the interstate but what do you expect from a Jeep. I saw that the new Jeep has a Mercedes frame which should be an improvement.