I love mine
By JohnDoe10882 on
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
I love my Jeep. It's fun to drive, comfortable (and I'm 6'3" 250 pounds). It has all the right options, and I LOVE being able to use E-85 in it. I haven't had anything go wrong with it, and there was only 1 service recall issue, new antilock brake firmware. It's reasonably good on gas, not Honda levels, but I didn't expect that from it. It's large enough to haul the items I frequently need to haul, without being too big when not hauling things. It's easy to drive and will climb almost anything. I haven't found deep enough snow yet to stop it and the stability control system is superb.
Favorite Features
E-85 is an excellent option. Around town I suffer no loss in fuel economy running it, but the mileage does suffer on the highway with E-85. Excellent ergonomics, everything is easily accessible and simple to use. Heated mirrors and heated seats are great in the snow!
Suggested Improvements
Independent rear suspension would be a nice touch. Smaller blind spots for changing lanes would also really be nice. Rear heated seats would be a nice option for the right price.