2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.7L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Great vehicle

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV - Consumer Review

Great vehicle
By Upstate Grand on

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased an 07 Grand Cherokee AWD used for a very good price. I wanted an awd/full time 4wd vehicle that was not too big for city driving. I also considered a Subaru outback. No other midsize SUV is as small as the Grand Cherokee. That is due to the lack of the third row, which is completely unnecessary IMO. This allows the GC to be a perfect size for all around driving. I also considered a Subaru Outback but the deal on the vehicle was too good to pass up. Sure, its fit and finish is not Toyota quality, but it is a very solid vehicle, excellent offroad capability, strong suspension parts, unbelievable on road ride for a vehicle with a live rear axle.

Favorite Features

Heated side mirrors, leather seats are comfy, excellent Mercedes transmission with autostick, perfect size, excellent turning radius, very comfortable road trip vehicle.

Suggested Improvements

Reliability is not what Toyota or Honda can offer. However, most issues are with small annoying things, many of which were fixed or TSBs issued. I would not buy an 05, too many TSBs to be fixed. DEPENDABILITY is excellent. This vehicle WILL get you from point a to b when you need it. 3.7 V6 adequate.