Got Jeep?
By Got Jeep? on
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
Owned 2001 sport Cherokee. Loved it!, I had 160k miles and never had any problems other then the air conditioner went out. Drove it for 7 years. I test drove many vehicles looking for fuel economy. Came down to it I was not giving up my Jeep! Until I found my 2007 Laredo with a sticker price as the same as my 2001 sport. I was willing to give my Jeep for a Jeep! Every Jeep owner will not give it up and if they did wish they had another! I love it, only 2k miles on it, but I have no worries. Bought the life time warranty and the rust proof coating! I I would not buy a Chrysler other then the Jeep. I just can't get over the k-car. I love my Jeep!
Favorite Features
Compartments! This was a big issue for me- None in the Sport. Leg room and L Foot rest. Head room! My husband is 6'3" could not drive the Sport. Love the room for the back seats, and they way they fold down. Map light, The Exterior and interior looks. The Spare tire out of the back window.
Suggested Improvements
Not sure about the Air conditioner? doesn't seem to have the power as the 01 Sport, Hope the Heater kicks out the heat this winter. Auto head lights would be nice. The Cargo light in the rear is much better in the Sport.