2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: DEATH TRAP!!!

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

By Anonymous on

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

DO NOT BUY A JEEP!! I puchased my 2007 Jeep only 3 months ago and it has stalled 6 times since, leaving me in near death experiences.I just grduated from college and wanted a reliable car...Jeep isn't it. I took all these reviews for granted, thinking it would not happen to my Jeep...it did and I ALMOST DIED because of it. Jeep will stall on HWYS, roads, or just pulling out of drive way. DO NOT BUY!!! We should have let Chrysler go bankrupt, and then we would all be better off and driving cars that are actually safe!

Everything!! Stop making them!
By heather2007
on 03/24/11 16:21 PM (PDT)

As for the 2 comments above me... you must work for Jeep because I totally agree with this! I bought my 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee brand new and drove it right off the lot. It stalls on me all the time, once going 70mph on the highway. I have taken it in to the Jeep dealership 3 times. The first 2 times they replaced the ESM module and now the third time they "can't find anything wrong with it." Why don't you check out some other reviews on this car because plenty of other people have the same problem too.

By blackjack918
on 12/27/10 13:34 PM (PST)

What College did you graduate from? Didn't you learn how to spell? Have you taken into consideration that perhaps you should of obtained a CarFax BEFORE you bought? And if you don't mind please don't speak for anybody else but yourself. Who's "WE" would be better off? Your paragraph doesn't say much of anything, get to the point! How old was the jeep? Was it maintained properly? How many miles?

By blackjack918
on 12/27/10 13:46 PM (PST)

I realize the Jeep was a 2007 But How Old was it really as far as Mileage, wear and tear, seats, did it look worn out BEFORE you bought it? The point of the questions is so you understand that it is very important to know the car history BEFORE you buy. I have owned several Jeeps and have enjoyed them throughout the years.