2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: A wonderful vehicle - Jeep Gra

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV - Consumer Review

A wonderful vehicle - Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
By jonnieb57 on

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I am completely satisfied with my Jeep. I can understand the frustrations of those who have had problems, but I cannot complain at all. I bought the car used with about 35k miles in 2011. I have never had to do anything to it not in the maintenance schedule (which I have followed). The car has 57k today. I find all seating positions comfortable. The controls in my Overland are wonderfully placed. I feel on par with any of the luxury SUVs, other than perhaps the quality of aworkmanship for some of the fitting of parts, etc, when I get really picky. But the price more than makes up for this. It drives a bit like a bit sports car if you trust it. Note:I drive a 3.0L diesel in Germany.

Great road handling both on and off-road (I do go on uneven dirt roads and completely off-road, towing trailers). The on-road gives me the impression of driving a small maneuverable car. Great visibility. Excellent controls and placement. Very comfortable seating. Trouble-free.

Fuel consumption must be reduced, still on the newest version. The cargo area does not have enough flexibility - needs some divisions and more hooks to allow placement of smaller loads that dont slide freely around a large area (this can be taken care of with additional items, but should come this way).

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review