2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Cherokee model:
Hemi is great
By NRJYZD1 on 10/27/07 07:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Excelent ridability and features. Comfortable with a very nice interior. I like the new dash and placement of the controls. Very well though out vehicle. A bit too much plastic on the exterior, but I will address later.

Love it
By CLK on 10/03/07 07:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

So far, love the SUV. Went from a Toyota car to an SUV, rides better! One has to remember it is a truck/SUV and therefore the fuel efficiency is lower than a car. Love the 4X4. The Limited has many extras!

2007 Grand Cherokee
By Al Schuette on 09/30/07 19:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this vehicle new in July 2007 and put on 7200 miles in 3 months. Towed equipment trailer across country and back in 114 degree weather without any problems. I can recommend this car without any reservations. Best gas mileage to date is 22mpg- somewhat disappointing. Interior layout is well done, seats are comfortable, AC and sound system work well. Paid 24k new for this car- it is worth it.

2007 Overland 4X4
By Denny on 09/24/07 12:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I'm very pleased with this vehicle. Great power , comfort, all around driveability. 5500 miles so far. No problems. Pulls my 4500 lb boat effortlessly. Gas mileage is actually slightly better than claimed. I had a 2004 VW V8 Toureg. The Jeep is a much better SUV all the way around. The park assist has already saved me from a backing accident. The standard features are all that one could ask for. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.

07 Jeep Grand cherokee Limited Vibration
By flattop60 on 09/21/07 19:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We have had the vehicle to the dealer 3 times for the same problem....vibration in the driveline. Enough vibration that the vehicle in the rear view mirror looks like it has six headlights. Dealer has replaced both driveshafts and then turned them 180 deg. This was a fruitless effort, however it did improve some but the 180 flip put it back to its previous high vibration.

Awesome SRT8 Grand Cherokee
By Terry on 09/18/07 15:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 4dr SUV 4WD (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

This is the top performance SUV in the world with acceleration, speed, braking, and handling that must be experienced to be believed. Despite that you are surrounded by a luxurious environment with every feature and comfort you could want. When I'm relaxing I must drive with the cruise control or I am going 100+ and not even know it until you notice you are blowing by other cars or you glance at the speedo. My mileage is 14.66 mpg but I never drive less than 85. If you appreciate precision and amazing performance but still need to do the family stuff this is the one for you. You will not be disappointed. I never thought I would own a Chrysler product, I'm really glad I was wrong.

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 4X4Laredo 26X
By Sam G on 09/09/07 08:37 AM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I love the way this Jeep handles, and looks inside and out. It is a blast to drive, I feel like a kid again. The V6 3.7L is fine for my driving criteria, however, if you plan on pulling big loads it ainít going to cut it, go with the V8. I have been averaging 12.7 around town and 20 on the highway. The front compartment is very comfortable. The back is average in the comfort department. I love the leather seats and all the other options that go along with the 26X pac

Love the Hemi Soccer Moms need not apply
By cyclone1 on 08/31/07 11:54 AM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I traded in an Acura RSX for the Family Truckster. I also own a Mazda Tribute. The Hemi is a must Have option. I would say that I am very happy so far but I do have a couple of issues. First the warrantee is very limited. With Acura the warranty covered everything up to 50K. This warranty is not even close, so be warned. Also I am wandering if anyone else has noticed what I term fluttering of the engin at low RPMs going up hill? I might be just feeling something that is not there. Finally, your vision is limited with the low profile windows. The SUV has great power. The style is much better than the normal soccer mom SUVs and all the features are useful. For the price this rocks

Jeeps going the way of Chrysler
By Fyffe7 on 08/02/07 04:28 AM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have been driving Jeeps for 20 years. My last Jeep was a 1998 Grande Cherokee with the V8. It was my dream car. It was time to get a new Jeep. Wrong! Had the new Jeep for one day. Returned it. The new Jeep canít touch the 1998 except for the Hemi. Where to start. Windows are smaller. Interior is plastic junk for the 35,000-40,000 you are paying. Parking brake needs to be in the driver foot well but it canít because the foot well canít even fit my 2 feet. No rest pad for left foot in foot well. If the jeep had the interior of the Chrysler 300 I would have bought one. Whishing there was a brand new 1998 GC on the lot with a Hemi. Bought a Ford Sport Trac instead

Loyal Jeep Fan
By Bruce on 08/01/07 13:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is the 3rd Jeep Grand Cherokee that my wife and I have leased. My wife leased one in 2001 and we were pleasently amazed how much the body style and ride changed in 2005 when we got another Jeep Grand Cherokee. We just traded the 2005 in for a 2007. Not a lot of changes but the ride is the same and the comfort is the same. I love the Hemi and we enjoy using the Jeep for road trips as it is very comfortable to drive and ride. Winters in Omaha are never a problem with the Jeep. It can get through most any snowfall and stick to the road easily. I never thought I would be this loyal to Jeeps in 2001 when we got our first Jeep GC Limited, but I am now and remain impressed with them.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.