2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Cherokee model:
Impressed, so far
By Scotsman on 12/28/07 19:14 PM (PST)

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I just bought this Hemi Limited a week ago and have put 1,700 miles on it so far. It is so much more comfortable than my '06 Tacoma Double Cab, I can't believe it. The interior is outstanding, with fit and finish very good, and very quiet. The power seats are extremely comfortable, and the Sirius radio with Boston Acoustics is great. I am taking it in to see if the dealership can take care of a rattle in the dash and wind noise around the driver's side back door. The hemi has unbeleivable response, gets reasonable mileage (17.5 mpg overall)and is a blast to drive. The quadra-trac II with limited slip front and rear is truly amazing. I'm happy now, we'll see if I am a year from now.

First Jeep - I like it!
By Coach on 12/18/07 19:05 PM (PST)

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

This our first Jeep. With the year end deals and rebates, we purchased a Jeep GC with the Rocky Mountain package, that include lots of extras. Also included was an option package with heated seats, remote start, and adjustable foot pedals. The high-end sound system with 6 DC changer and Sirius radio provides great sound. The seats are very comfotable and the interior pleasant. The feel of the brakes is perfect. The front wheel well protrudes into the drivers foot area making it a little tight for the left foot. Gas mileage is fair averaging around 18.3/mpg with normal driving. The dark tinted rear window makes it very difficult to see when backing up at night. Very pleased so far.

2007 Loaded Laredo closeout beat competition
By naatz1 on 11/17/07 07:41 AM (PST)

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We have a -Laredo- loaded w/X pkg and 4.7L V8 The X makes a Laredo almost a Limited w/o extra chrome & interior goodies (dual heat & seat memory) we did not need. This is our 2nd JGC, ownined a 01 Laredo we sold to our son. This won out over 08 Liberty & commander & CUVs like Saturn Outlook, Veracruz, Highlander. I wanted something to tow a 2500 boat w/margin. Not sure of V8 but this is E85 capable, 30% cheaper in MN but less efficient too. It's also similar enough to our old JGC we felt very comfortable, and the $4k rebate & discount beat all others. Happy so far, need to write another review in a year.

Proof of Truth
By Steven on 11/06/07 03:58 AM (PST)

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Some car reviews stated Jeep Grand Cherokee rating much lower than Japanese SUV. I discovered the truth was reversed. My Jeep is running superb and troublefree. My friend who have Toyota had a lot of trouble and unreliable condition. Other persons at work had Nissan and GM SUV gave them horrible and could not run good on off or on roads. My Jeep is a winner without any questions. Hemi engine gives superb performance and very quiet. Highway gas mileage is very good but accepted city gas mileage. The steering system and brake system are superb.

Hemi is great
By NRJYZD1 on 10/27/07 07:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Excelent ridability and features. Comfortable with a very nice interior. I like the new dash and placement of the controls. Very well though out vehicle. A bit too much plastic on the exterior, but I will address later.

Love it
By CLK on 10/03/07 07:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

So far, love the SUV. Went from a Toyota car to an SUV, rides better! One has to remember it is a truck/SUV and therefore the fuel efficiency is lower than a car. Love the 4X4. The Limited has many extras!

2007 Grand Cherokee
By Al Schuette on 09/30/07 19:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this vehicle new in July 2007 and put on 7200 miles in 3 months. Towed equipment trailer across country and back in 114 degree weather without any problems. I can recommend this car without any reservations. Best gas mileage to date is 22mpg- somewhat disappointing. Interior layout is well done, seats are comfortable, AC and sound system work well. Paid 24k new for this car- it is worth it.

2007 Overland 4X4
By Denny on 09/24/07 12:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

I'm very pleased with this vehicle. Great power , comfort, all around driveability. 5500 miles so far. No problems. Pulls my 4500 lb boat effortlessly. Gas mileage is actually slightly better than claimed. I had a 2004 VW V8 Toureg. The Jeep is a much better SUV all the way around. The park assist has already saved me from a backing accident. The standard features are all that one could ask for. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.

07 Jeep Grand cherokee Limited Vibration
By flattop60 on 09/21/07 19:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We have had the vehicle to the dealer 3 times for the same problem....vibration in the driveline. Enough vibration that the vehicle in the rear view mirror looks like it has six headlights. Dealer has replaced both driveshafts and then turned them 180 deg. This was a fruitless effort, however it did improve some but the 180 flip put it back to its previous high vibration.

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 4X4Laredo 26X
By Sam G on 09/09/07 08:37 AM (PDT)

2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I love the way this Jeep handles, and looks inside and out. It is a blast to drive, I feel like a kid again. The V6 3.7L is fine for my driving criteria, however, if you plan on pulling big loads it ain’t going to cut it, go with the V8. I have been averaging 12.7 around town and 20 on the highway. The front compartment is very comfortable. The back is average in the comfort department. I love the leather seats and all the other options that go along with the 26X pac

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.