07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
By Laura on
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
This is the 3rde Jeep that I have owned 98,04 and now the 07. I have never had so many problems. After a month of owning it my jeep would not accelerate for at least 5-10 seconds, I ended up having a shifter module put into it, It was fine for about 2 months, Now I am having the same problem AGAIN. It will not accelerate, Thank god this time I wasn't on the highway! A few people have the same year and model and there jeep just randomly shuts off on them. I will never buy a jeep again. They need to do a recall. Looks like almost everyone is having the same issues.
By bluehaze
on 01/06/11 10:54 AM (PST)

I have the exact same model Jeep as you, and have similar problems with my vechicle. It started about November of 2010, while I was driving down the hwy, the car just shut off, it didnt sputter, jerk, or give me any kind of warning it was shut off!! Keep in mind I was taking a road trip with my wife and in-laws so I had a car full. Thank God I was able to pull right off the hwy. As soon as I pulled over it started right back up. then recently it happened again while on the hwy, I took it to some mechanics to get an idea of what it could be, and they think it has something to do with the fuel filter/pump. In addition to that the car loses power when climbing hills or inclines!!! THIS CAR SUCKS!!!! I WANT MY TRAILBLAZER BACK!!!