2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: The Fun Stuff

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

The Fun Stuff
By Joseph on

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 4dr SUV 4WD (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

I had a hard time moving from my beloved Ford SVT to the SRT camp. I would do it all over again. I have a 2002 Lightning and the Jeep SRT8 if so much better in so many ways. I was stunned by the handling and the sheer acceleration. This thing pulls like a freight train and can handle curves like a high end sports car. The size is just right to handle myself, my spouse and our two kids on a road trip. Plenty of room for those things you need for a long weekend trip; bags, stroller, etc. My kids also love the rear seat entertainment system and the sound system rocks. This vehicle is stable at all speeds.

AWD, stance, huge tires, sports car handling, limited number of units, and the seats-they will hold you in place while taking a corner.

They need to add some soft-touch materials-there is too much hard plastic. HID lightning. Special treatment for SRT owners-SVT offers loaner vehicles, free car wash, etc.