Explosive
By Gene on
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 4dr SUV 4WD (6.1L 8cyl 5A)
Your mind can't seem to comprehend that something so heavy (4800 lbs) can explode with such force at the touch of the gas! Amazing power and handles like a sports car. Very user friendly interior. I would give comfort a 10 however the contour of the seats are a little narrow on your upper legs when you sit. Only reason I give fuel economy so high at a 5 is what do you expect from a 400+ horsepower beast? Performance is at par with my Subaru STI. Only vehicle on market that is all-wheel drive with 8 cylinders besides Audi! From reviews etc I do hear reliability is avg at best so take extended warranty. High 4's 0-60 is believable and mid to low 13's is too.
Favorite Features
Rain sensing windshield wipers. Automatic front and passenger touch up/down for power windows! Heated seats and power on both. One touch open and close sunroof! Steering wheel audio controls very user friendly. Exhaust note! Leather/suede seats. Impeccable exterior design turns heads
Suggested Improvements
Increase power-train warranty from 3/36 to 7/70. Same size tires in front and back for proper rotation. Improved gas mileage on highway! Standard automatic start in 06 model. Mute button for stereo. Power lumbar so you can determine how snug you would like to be.