2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: Love/Hate Relationship

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV - Consumer Review

Love/Hate Relationship
By harrison7 on

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 5A)

Bought my Jeep about a year and a half ago. Before that had a 1998 grand. It was such a great car. Got over 300k miles on it before someone totaled it. But My 2006 Jeep is a good car. I love the look of the car, the hard lines and the awesome grille. Fun to drive, and the seats are so comfortable. But I do have mixed feelings about the jeep. I have all sorts of electrical problems. My dash lights flash constantly and my NAV stopped working. Dealer said it was the body control module that needs to be replaced. ($1,200)!!! Makes a grinding noise when I turn sharp in the parking lot. Have no idea what that is. And the thirsty hemi puts a dent in my wallet every time I fill up.

Engine is strong. Off road capabilities are unmatched. and the leather seats are very supportive and comfortable.

fix the hemi tick!!!! it bugs the crap out of me. I wish they would fix all the electrical issues. It is so annoying having my dash lights flash and gauges go haywire all the time. And I just have to say that All chrysler dealers are put on this earth to make your visit to the dealership more like a visit to hell.