Lexus LS owner Lovin the SRT-8
By Joe on
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 4dr SUV 4WD (6.1L 8cyl 5A)
Bought my 2006 Jeep SRT-8 2 months ago used with 19,000 miles on it. I am in love with Japanese cars and have owned Mazda RX-7's, Toyotas, Hondas and currently drive a Lexus LS. I wanted a fun car to drive around daily, however could not afford the newest high performance Nissan GT-R or Lexus IS-F. I am amazed at this Jeep. Not sure how well it will do in the long term, however this car puts smiles on my face that I have never experienced before. If you need it for a daily driver - I can not say how good it will be. If you need a second car that will make you grin from light to light and may break down once in a while (or not????) this will not let you down!
Favorite Features
Bluetooth, Heated Seats (warm quickly), Exhaust Noise (SWEET), Comfy Seats, Rain-Sensing Wipers, Auto High-Beam and most of all the 6.1 Hemi - Oh my gawd! Not quick after 60, however from a light it can not be beat!
Suggested Improvements
All electronics in car turned off one day while driving. Has not repeated itself since, however I have owned American cars in the past and experience has not been good. I can truly say if I had to pay for repair bills once this car is out of warranty it will be worth every penny! Awesome!