I Get it Now!
By gmacgreg on
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
Jeep owners have long enjoyed a special relationship with their vehicles. Unless and until you own one it's hard to imagine getting excited over a car, especially if you don't consider yourself a "car person." At the urging of my wife, I decided to give an SUV a try. I couldn't be any happier; JEEP has definitely got it going. The comfort level is excellent on short or long drives. The rigid ride takes some getting use to, but only adds to the overall experience. Navigation is a bit clunky, but well worth it. I was amazed at the performance of the 4WD and put it to the test with back to back 24" snow falls; child's play. 21 MPG hwy, not bad. Reliable, zero problems. JEEP. I Get it Now!
Favorite Features
Heated leather seats. Navigation. Sunroof. Adjustable peddles. Power outlets. Storage compartments. Overall design and styling.
Suggested Improvements
Drivers side power seating adjustment is tight squeeze between controls and door panels. Auto lumbar adjustment rather than manual. Brighter illumination of instrumentation panel for night driving.