Awesome on and offroad!
By hemijeeperz5_7l on
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
This is one of a few vehicles that offer an electronic limited slip front/center/rear. Other vehicles like the H1 and the Range Rover offer this type of four wheel drive system and both of them cost over $100,000.00. I love my Grand Cherokee Limited with the 5.7L Hemi. I have changed the exhaust to a 3" Magna Flow and put an inexpensive Cold Air Intake on it. I can run a 15.68 second quarter mile time and the thing weighs 5200 lbs with me in it. That is awesome. The road grip is second to none hands down. I have been in school 210 miles from home and had to drive it home on weekends this past winter and had no issues, even with 6" of snow on the Highway.
Favorite Features
I am getting 18 mpg at 72mph. The Quadradrive II four wheel drive system. The power of the 5.7L Hemi. Brakes are awesome too. Stops faster than a 3 Series BMW! Leather is nice. Love the sound system and GPS. This vehicle drives exactly the same on dry pavement as it does on wet or snow covered
Suggested Improvements
Fit and finish was bad when I picked it up. Had to adjust many body panels and doors myself. I was even missing trim parts. Not good for a vehicle with a tag of over $44,000.