2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: Amazing

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

SRT-8 4dr SUV (6.1L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Amazing
By srt8fan on

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 4dr SUV 4WD (6.1L 8cyl 5A)

This is a really great car, i've never had any problems that the other people wrote about. It's not great on gas but what would you expect with the engine, no less its my daily driver. Every time i get into my car somewhere people come up to me and ask me questions, its pretty awesome it gets so much attention yet still a jeep. I don't miss any of my past cars until owning this. I use it everyday for to and from work and it never gives me a problem. i guess i lucked out like everyone has had something go wrong, i probably would have had a problem by now since it already has 66k.

The exhaust pipes and the noise defines the car. I love the interior, i never get tired of sitting on long trips, i like the wheels it really makes it a head turner. Heated seats work well.

No remote start on 2006 model, Backseat is too tight, definitely not a family car, front of car is too low. already cracked bumper going up driveway. 2006 model doesn't have mp3 jack. navigation system could be better. Without a doubt this car needs a bigger gas tank.