Disgusted In my Jeep
By Disgusted in my Jeep on
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
My 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Hemi is a big pile of junk. I've had nothing but problems with it since buying it in 2008. I had to replace the Starter at 60,000. Fuel Pump at 65,000. Transmission at 77,000. Power Steering Pump and Line at 78,000. 4 new tires at 55,000 miles, battery at 60,000. I feel like the jeep is in the shop more than I have driven it. Very unreliable but have so much stuck into it, feel sick to trade in. Currently my Service 4WD system light came on and I just got it back from getting a new Power Steering Pump. Dealer has been nothing but rude. We will never but another jeep again.
Favorite Features
None
Suggested Improvements
Everything
By lovemyford
on 04/03/11 17:23 PM (PDT)

Starter at 60, not bad, wear and tear item, fuel pump at 65k, again, not too bad, power steering pump at 78k another wear and tear item. You got 55k out of tires, that is excellent. It seems you are just nitpicking and finding reasons to whine about. THe only legit complaint is the transmission and I heard of all manufactures having tranny's fail at that time frame, not normal but it happens to every make at times.