Biggest Mistake of My Life!
By advoman56 on
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 5A)
I honestly made a huge mistake buying a Chrysler product. I'm having problem after problem. I'm going back to Toyota or Volvo. Chrysler should shut there doors for there sake. Trash all the way!!
By cherokee11
on 11/06/13 18:53 PM (PST)

This is not my experience. I bought a 2005 Grand Cherokee Limited new and I still drive it. Many comment that it looks brand new. No rust 8 years later, tows a 23 foot travel trailer easily, and the only real problem was with a faulty battery. And I DO NOT GET STUCK with the four wheel drive system that it took BMW years to catch up to. Toyota does not tow like a Grand Cherokee and I think Volvos require high test gas - a big expense that continues for the life of the vehicle. The Jeep runs on regular gas.

By jgraham1983
on 10/08/14 08:38 AM (PDT)

I disagree with advoman56 and very much agree with cherokee11. I bought my 2005 Grand Cherokee slightly used and have had zero problems with it and still drive it as my daily car. It is the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. Handles all weather conditions like a champ and is far better than that foreign garbage that the media is trying so hard to push on consumers.