2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: Im liking it

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

Laredo 4dr SUV (4.0L 6-cyl. 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

Im liking it
By chad on

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

I bought the Canadian version of the freedom, Its called the ROCKY MOUNTAIN. Ive owned a few suvs in my life and I must say, I really like the looks of this generation of jeep, Its interior is pretty boring, The seats are comfy, There is plenty of room. Its 4x4 system is immaculate. I drive it in lots of deep snow. I bought Nokian tires, they can't be beat, Its steering is incredible, The reliability is so far pretty good. No problems except a minor pin hole leak in a emissions tube. It cold starts great in bad temperatures, Lighting is good. High way and city driving is a pleasure, It feels rough and tough, I think it'll be around for awhile yet to come. I suggest this jeep to buyers.

Comfort, Steering, 4X4 Capabilities, Exterior styling, chrome tow hooks front and back. Interior room. Ground clearance.

Better interiors, Less wind noise, Less engine noise in cabin, Better headlights, Better gas mileage