2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: Extended Warrenty Was a Waste

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6-cyl. 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

Extended Warrenty Was a Waste of Money
By dylan on

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my 04 G.C. in 07 with about 63k on it. I now have just over 100k on it and haven't had a problem that I would consider to be beyond routine maintenance. Don't let all these people scare you talking about the window regulators going bad, it is a problem but not a big deal. I had 1 go it cost me $90 and put it in myself in 30 min. What do you want- stuff will go bad on any car. The 6 cyl. is a bit sluggish when pulling a trailer but I doubt any other 6 cylinder in the same class could fair much better with 3000 lbs. behind it. You look at 90% of the complaints on here and there just a bunch of people that expect a vehicle to never have a problem. I would recommend a jeep to anyone.

Very reliable. The Quatro Track and ABS system will start, stop and keep you in control of the vehicle through 12-16 inches of snow, trust me I've done it many times. The audio, comfort and all those little features makes it a great vehicle for a long road trip. I love the heated seats.

There is a little road and wind noise when driving down the interstate, nothing I can't deal with but some people may not like it. I wish I would have gotten the v-8 over the 6 cyl. But it does get the job done. Honestly I can't think of another thing I would change, its really a great vehicle.