2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Reviews 45

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Cherokee model:
Awesome Jeep ride and off road
By BigSky_Blue on 05/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

The new 4.7 litre engine is awesome and has lots of pep. This vehicle will leave every other SUV in its class in the dust off road. It rides the same off road as it does on the asphalt. The little bumps seem a little bumpier on pavement, but it drives awesome on BIG bumps off road. I live in Montana and this ride takes me everywhere I want to go.

great
By kmas228 on 05/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

the jeep grand cherokee has one of the smoothest suspension of ant suv that i have driven.the 4.7ho has plenty of power for towing. the interior and exterior has a very distinctive and sleek look.also the sound system is one of the best that i have heard for a stock system.

Love my new Cherokee
By JodyK on 05/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

The handling and ride of the vehicle is excellent. My previous car was a Buick LeSabre and the Cherokee is just as comfortable. The cabin is very roomy and everything is laid out pretty well.

Better than the 2000 Version.
By dontwaitbid on 05/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

Well, this is my 4th Jeep. I've owned a '87 Jeep Cherokee, '97 Cherokee, '00 Jeep Grand Cherokee & finally this '03 Jeep Grand Cherokee. The first Jeep was a nightmare. I swore I would never buy another Jeep. The 2nd & 3rd Jeep changed my opinion. The product has gotten better.

dinos jeep
By dean daurizio on 05/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

my experience to date is great,its rugged,rides high and has power. i am 65,if i wanted a smoth ride i would of bought a buick.we travel off road, and drive to fl. with it and this is what i wanted.

First Jeep
By JamesFGir on 05/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

I am very imperssed with the overall quality of my Grand Cherokee. It is fun to drive and has easy access,(in & out).The features included in my Limited Edition Jeep are all I could ask for or imagine. The V8 is powerful and smooth.All wheel drive gives a very secure feeling. The road noise is just a bit more than a car, but my car could not do what the Jeep can.

Won't buy one again.
By yiterrp on 05/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

Less than 9000 miles and I've had it in twice for power steering problems. It will be going back for the same pboblem. The dealership appears to be unable to correct the problem. Gas mileage is poor, interior noise is much too high.

The 5.9 lt. edition its the best 4wd eve
By el_yvan on 04/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

the grand cherokee its one hell of a car... Excellent 4wd sistem. i modified my GC, and it look's like no other SUV, i'm telling you, because i live in Rosarito Mexico, and every weekend i go to the dunes,

I love my Jeep!
By Sue11 on 04/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

I've owned several Jeep Grand Cherokee's Limited in the past as well as a Ford Explorer Limited, going from the Ford to the Jeep was like going from a Hyundai to a Lexus. Besides the GREAT deal I got, I love driving my new SUV. I'd highly recommend it.

Problems
By gobob on 04/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

I have a harmonic groan that comes from the drivetrain. Dealer can't fix it and Chrysler wont do anything about it. Filing for Lemon Law help. Wouldn't buy another one.