2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Cherokee model:
DINOS JEEP
By DEAN DAURIZIO on 06/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

LOVE THE ROUGH RIDE,AND HIGH SEAT VISIBILITY. HAVE NOT HAD ONE THING GO WRONG,AND THIS IS MY THIRD JEEP GC.RELIABILITY HAS IMPROVED DRAMATICALLY SINCE MY FIRST ONE IN 94

Awsome Drive
By SJ Douglas on 06/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Overland 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Just bought it and love it!

Gone 'Jeepin
By Mike200 on 06/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

I've wanted this Jeep since the redesign back in 1999. I finally got one, and it's the most fun-to-drive car I've ever been in! The V8 engine is great on speed and power, though I'm only getting an average of about 16mpg. No surprise there, as this is an SUV after all. The LTD model has a ton of gizmo's and gadgets to keep me happy, and despite being a 5 year old design it still looks more modern & aggressive than the new Trailblazers and Explorers. I also considered the HUMMER H2, but although I like its big “TONKA” toy truck look… it’s still kind of ugly. The Jeep gets twice the H2’s gas mileage, costs over $20k less, and has twice as many onboard toys.

Perfect Vehicle
By Tom_ on 06/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

My first truck. Was going to buy another sedan but decided to try the jeep. I am so glad I did. I love everything about it! So many people give compliments on it, moreso than my last luxury car.

2004 jeep grand cherokee overland
By dsrteagle on 06/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is the 3rd.jeep we have purchased,over the last 12 years.It is by far the best one yet. Subtle improvements inside and out.Ride greatly improved.A joy to drive.....

Jeep_ Fun to Drive
By mikeloper on 06/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my Jeep for a great price and o percent apr. I love it. Its alot of fun and excitment all into one. Never any problems. Its smoother than i thought it would be and really does not drive like a truck like everyone else said that it would... Thank you Jeep

Amazing car on and off road
By the Bear on 06/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Overland 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Great car on and off road

Great SUV
By thefamilyman on 05/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

Great SUV. Looked at several others and this one fit all of our needs the best, including our pocketbook. The new freedom package comes with just enough to set it apart from the soccer mom's SUVs in the mall parking lot. Get used to alot of stares and smiles as you drive by, especially if you choose the inferno red pearl color.

Awesome Jeep ride and off road
By BigSky_Blue on 05/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

The new 4.7 litre engine is awesome and has lots of pep. This vehicle will leave every other SUV in its class in the dust off road. It rides the same off road as it does on the asphalt. The little bumps seem a little bumpier on pavement, but it drives awesome on BIG bumps off road. I live in Montana and this ride takes me everywhere I want to go.

great
By kmas228 on 05/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

the jeep grand cherokee has one of the smoothest suspension of ant suv that i have driven.the 4.7ho has plenty of power for towing. the interior and exterior has a very distinctive and sleek look.also the sound system is one of the best that i have heard for a stock system.