2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Cherokee model:
04 Grand Cherokee
By BadBoy on 07/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

Over all the jeep has been good. Took a long road trip and got great gas mileage. driving around town and got 15 miles or less. Service on the truck was not satisfied. Key got stuck in the ignition. The navi is a great addition to the veheical

2004 jeep G. C. limited v8
By tarhead on 07/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

I have been a ford driver for years and have loved the space and versitility of an SUV but hated the poor break system and "truck" like feel when driving my explorer. I recently purchased a Jeep grand cherockee with the encouragement of many jeep owners and absolutely LOVE my new jeep. The power of the v8 is impressive, the towing capacity of excellent and the interrior design is a A+. The navigational system is easy to use and quite effiecent when driving. The jeep is an extremely smooth ride and takes bumps and corners with ease. I would recommend the 2004 Jeep grand cherokee v8 over Ford explorer any day! You will be thrilled with your choice of a Jeep!

The best suv
By Omar Rabadi on 07/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

Jeep is the best of inside and out. Also very strong, and built to last. Jeep is a very reliable suv because of its road preformence.

Jeep? Never Again!
By Jeep? No Thanks! on 07/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

Car turned out to be a lemon. Lousy reliability. Has been in repair for half a dozen items. Altough it is comfotable to ride, i woul NOT recommend it to anyone. Go Japanese.

Offroader and Country Club in One
By Burbing Ridin on 07/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

Just picked up my Silver Limited and immediately took it on a a 400 mile trip. The Jeep performed above expectations. It rides like a champ on the interstate, and is easy to manuever in the city. It does have a little of a truck like ride, but hey it is an SUV - right? If you want a car ride, than I say, "Buy a Car!" I considered the Pilot, the Highlander, the 4- Runner, and the Pathfinder. Test drove them all a number of times and finally settled in on the JEEP as my favorite - no regrets!

DONT BUY THIS CAR!!!!!
By cheepjeep on 07/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

3 weeks in my brand new 2003 jeep blew transmission on freeway. they would not let me out of deal. 2 months later the thermostat had to be replaced. the air conditioner is on the fritz now! I hate it

A Real SUV
By HeartDoc on 07/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Simply put, a great SUV through and through. The Overland is not for everyone, and are best suited for those enthusiasts of true off-road vehicles. Remember, the Jeep will behave and react like an SUV should, and when properly maintenanced will provide years of inexplicable joy and recreation.

Good Stuff
By dublea on 07/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

Well, I've only had it a week, and it's our first Jeep but we love it! the only complaint is we have to take it in and get a new windshield put in it because the one that came in it has air bubbles in it... a little disappointed but nothing major and they'll give me something to drive while they do it. Other than that so far it's great, drives wonderfully and I personally think the Grand Cherokee is still a sharp design and is one of the best looking SUVs on the road.

Not Sure
By swthazeleyez on 06/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned my Jeep for two weeks today and I must say I'm not as impressed with it's I6 engine's ability to get up and go as I thought I would be. If you are going to purchase this vehicle, I would suggest that you take it for a LONG test drive, 10 miles at least. I'm glad I leased it!

jeep #5
By tjblatt on 06/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

this is the 5th jeep grand charokee i have owned and it is by far the finest. this vehicle has the best urgonomics of any of the previous vehicles i have owned, jeep or otherwise. everything is right at your fingertips.