Used 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV

View reviews for a specific Grand Cherokee model:

I'M LOVIN MY JEEP 4 X 4
By L. CHARLES WIMER III

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

I bought a 2004 leftover and I love it. I feel very safe. Doesn't ride like a truck, very comfortable. Some SUV's feel like you're riding a bucking bull. The gas mileage is better than I expected. Not being all wheel drive certainly helps offset gas expense. The stereo and interior layouts are fair at bes -- it seems like there is wasted space around the dashboard and gear shift. The upgraded stereo system is worth it. If you want very reliable transportation (in all weather conditions) at a fair price (not mention the Jeep holds its value) -- then I'd highly recommend this vehicle. Like I said, I love mine!!!!

Favorite Features

color options, feels very roomy inside, decent gas mileage for a 4 x 4, good sound system, full and hidden spare tire, seats fold all the way down.

Suggested Improvements

console and dashboard are blasse'.

I LOVE IT.........
By treeovus

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

Had this pure white puppy 2 weeks and wife and I love it. Our son bought one last year and as we drove it and rode in it. WE HAD TO GET ONE.

Favorite Features

automatic seat and mirror adjustment. My wife is a 4 foot 9 inch petite lady and Im a 5 foot 11 inch clunker. Get the picture???

Suggested Improvements

maybe a small hook of some sort to hang a small trash bag on located on the passenger side door.KEEP our beautiful AMERICA CLEAN.....

My 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokke LE4x4 Review
By Geico

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

I have driven my Jeep to the Extreme, I have made it go into 4 feet of water with absolutly no problem. I like the the way it picks up speed quickly. Ride is not so soft but it's not too hard like the Nissan X-terra's. The SUV looks quite stylish and a little expensive looking. The Tailgate door needs a little more of a matching design. the rear tailgate door looks a lot like it's relative the Dodge Minivan. Ive seen the new 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee they look nice but still no third row seats. But yes I do recommend eep other than it seems like most Jeeps have a rear light problem.

Favorite Features

Strong capable V8, Very Ruggedly handsome exterior. Cozy Driver and front passenger seats.

Suggested Improvements

Needs to improve rear design. Needs a 3rd row of seats.

EXCELLENT
By LAG47LG

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Overland Rwd 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

ALWAYS OWNED A JEEP (EVEN BEFORE GRAND CHEROKEE) AND THIS IS THE BEST

Favorite Features

INTERIOR,GPS AND SIRRUS RADIO

luv it!!
By steve & cindy

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle is as good on road as it is off. We put alot of mileage on since purchasing it driving back & forth to florida, it gave us no problem at all considering in 5 months we've put on 28,000 miles!! the only small complaint we have is that during washing (a power washer was used)the paint on the bumper peeled off in one spot. The dealers here in florida assured us it could be repaired. But besides that, we absolutely love it!!!

Favorite Features

It feels well built. It's very easy to drive. Has plenty of pick up.

Suggested Improvements

Just the paint on the bumper, that should not have happened.