2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Cherokee model:
Great fun vehicle
By smurkus on 03/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Overland 4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my first SUV. It is smaller than the van I got rid of...but what a fun vehicle. Runs like a watch, goes like crazy with the high outout V-8. Leahter interior is so soft and comfortable. GPS system works great. I do love to drive this vehicle and bought a Jeep roof carrier as well as a bike carrier from the dealer. Also just had installed the Blue Tooth Cell phone option which is incredible! Would like a little more interior room but overall what a great incredible awesome ride!

GREAT SUV !!!
By Fernando Y ANA on 03/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

G TOO MANY QUESTIONS WE JUST LOVE THE OUR JEEP "GRAND CHEEROKE" WE HAVE 3 KIDS TWO OF THEM IN STROLERS GREAT TRUNK SPACE AND WE GET GREAT GAS ...

Jan's Jeep
By rmpollock on 03/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

I traded a 2003 Tahoe for this 2004 Columbia Edition Grand Cherokee. My wife has been totally satisfied with the ride and power of the 4.7 liter HO motor. We get a pretty good gas mileage average of 20 mph on the highway and about 17.6 in town. We have not found anything about the vehicle that we do not like.

MY BABY
By arnie on 03/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

I love the jeep. its is great except for one very big detail. IT IS A GAS HOGGGGGG?

My Jeep is Noah's Ark
By malutz on 03/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

This Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Limited is the best car I ever bought! It rides as well as our Volvo T6 S80, and drives beautifully, too. Going through snow it is like a big safe sled. Not one skid, slide, or hesitation going over the mountain pass in several inches of snow. In my mind this Jeep is the best all around SUV for the money. A huge improvement over my previous Jeep.

The best suv ever
By fapdaddy on 03/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

i have never had a problem with my jeeps. I have owned them for the last 30 years. It can handle any situation that you offer it. The engine runs great and the interior is comfortable.I love my jeep!

Jeep is FUN like everybody says it is
By xjay on 03/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

I always wanted a jeep and finally I got one. I love it so far. It's rugged feel and durablity is why i like it so much. I haven't had any problems as of yet. Being in Michigan i have had to put it into 4 wheel basically all winter long. Just yesterday the roads were icy coming out of my sub, i put the select-trac into All-time and away i went, no problems. One of the other reasons i bought this suv is becuase the 2004 GC has been on the same platform for over 5 years. I feel that all the bugs have been fixed and the quality should be perfect. I highly recommend this vehicle to anybody.

mediocre experience
By astacker on 03/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

The Jeep is a fine SUV until things start to go wrong. I am tired of hearing "we see this all the time in these Jeeps" from my mechanic when I have a little problem. It performs excellent off road, but compared to other SUVs it is noisy and has mediocre handling. Chrysler designs these vehicles so that when little things go wrong with them - big things have to be replaced.

Grand Cherokee
By Andyslove on 03/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

I think that my Gran Cherokee is quite possibly the best car of I ever owned. I am a mother who is hauling kids everywhere, and I feel very safe in my jeep. I have owned a Mercedes and a BMW and now I am on my 4th Grand Cherokee and love it.

2004 JEEP GC
By SCCARTS1 on 03/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV Laredo 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

MY 4TH NEW JEEP IN 9 YEARS. THIS IS A HANDSOME & RELIABLE VEHICLE. HOWEVER MUCH TOO LARGE FOR THE 6 CYL ENGINE. NONETHELESS POSSESSING CAT-LIKE PROWESS IN OFF-ROAD SITUATIONS . THE SEATING SHOULD BE MORE COMFORTABLE CONSIDERING THE $30K PRICE TAG . I HONESTLY EXPECTED MORE FROM THIS MODEL CONSIDERING THE PRICE HIKE OVER THE NOW DISCONTINUED CHEROKEE.