This really is a good Jeep
By Aaron on
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)
I bought this thing in 2007 with 33,000 miles on it, and the only issues I have had with are a fan module went out which caused it to overheat once or twice and the dealership replaced it with no questions asked. Also some of the window regulators broke which is was a little bummed about at first but was able to get them to stay up and the a/c works great so oh well! other than that I LOVE THIS THING! This is my second vehicle and the first was a 92' Cherokee with the same engine which is an awesome engine the 4.0 L inline six is said to be one of the best inline six's ever made! I just turned over 77,000 miles and it still runs so smooth, acceleration is great, and i get 400 miles a tank!
Favorite Features
The ride quality, engine, the 5-speed auto which is so smooth at highway speeds! The seats are very comfy! And the compass/distance to empty console is great! If you are a true Jeeper then you know about all about Jeeps, but other people who don't know can't appreciate them!
Suggested Improvements
The window regulators, but I've talked to people that have had bad window regulators in chevy trucks, so it's not just a chrysler thing with the windows. Just remember people, these are machines! MACHINES BREAK NO MATTER WHO MADE THEM! your expectations only set you up for disappointment!