2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: 2nd one 4 me

2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

Laredo 4dr SUV (4.0L 6-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

2nd one 4 me
By jim in alabama on

2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second Jeep Grand Cherokee and I am very happy with it. Would not rate is as high as a Toyota Highlander but close. I have had no trouble with my Jeep. Had a 1988 model that ran forever, 188000 miles and the only, thing other than regular mx, was one fuel injector went bad, (I fixed) and the alternator went out at 175000 miles and I fixed it myself, too. I could use bigger cup holders and better fuel economy, 16-18 in town and 20-22 on the highway. This is where Toyota has Jeep beat hands down. Plus the Toyota has better power and acceleration. All in all for what I paid I got a really pretty vehicle that is fun to drive and is practical for me. Great radio controls!!!

radio controls on steering wheel, cruise control is really accurate, plush leather seating, tows boat with no problems, really looks like a SUV should. 4.0 liter engine is a good combo of power and durability. Bullet proof engine and drivetrain.

Better fuel economy, I know you can do it my 1988 go over 25 mpg on the highway running 75 mph all day long.