Read all the facts before you buy!
By Matt on
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)
This was my first significant buy when it comes to an SUV and it was the BIGGEST mistake I could have made. I have owned the Jeep for 29 days and it has made 4 trips to the repair shop! Many difficulties with it not starting up, but just cranking and cranking. The shifting from Park to either Reverse or Drive is a real hard shift and makes me wonder if there are problems with the design with the transmission. The reliability for Jeep is garbage! I use to own a Jeep Wrangler and I was a die hard fan of Jeep…not so much anymore. I am taking mine back and buying a Nissan Xterra. Read all the other reviews and you too will see there are many problems. BEWARE!!
Favorite Features
Exterior design is really sharp with the BMW like headlights. Very comfortable on long drives. Enough gadgets to keep you happy while driving.
Suggested Improvements
QUALITY AND RELIABILITY! Gas mileage of course, but hey, it is an SUV. Sound system actually seemed pretty weak compared to what others had been saying. The normal wear and tear items seem to break down at a fast pace.