Never Again
By Kurt on
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Rwd 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)
This is my 2nd Cherokee and my last. Mind you, this vehicle spends more time sitting in my garage than on the road. It has been babied all its life and looks like the day it came off the showroom floor. To date, the A/C has been replaced (all components), all the window regulators have failed, the brakes have warped rotors, it is noisy (wind) when driven at highway speeds, the A/C is not blowing cold again, the driver's power seat is broken, all the side mirrors have broken at least once, all the hydraulic lift supports have been replace several times, the clear coat is soft so anything that touches the paint leaves a mark. The list goes on and on.
Favorite Features
Would like to say something is good about this vehicle but how can you when every time you turn around you're fixing something on or in it.
Suggested Improvements
Every Gran Cherokee owner will have a problem with the power windows. It is a poor design that Chrysler knows about but is making a lot of money from. The right thing to do would be to have a recall but Chrysler is too cheap to do it. No more Jeeps for me.