MANNY'S TRUE REVIEW...SO FAR !.
By EMANUEL GARRETT on
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)
MY TRUTHFUL experience with this vehicle has been very favorable thus far as I have not encountered any problems of any significance as of today -5-11-03 (nearly 6 months after purchase).I have no complaints about the ride as I have confidence the vehicle will navigate any driving situation I might encounter during my driving experiences on the job which includes going up hilly terrain to remote telecommunications tower sites when required to .Driving the vehicle does not seem to create any unneccessary effort as it is a plain pleasure for me to steer it and make the vehicle perform as I want it to.
Favorite Features
-Electronic on board--I.E..Overhead console,rain sensitive wipers and the great sound -system.The quadradrive 4 Wheel drive system is truly one of my favorites on this vehicle gives you lots of confidence the vehicles is capable of getting you out of near impossible conditions.-EG
Suggested Improvements
I wish that on board navigation was a standard feature on all JEEP GRAND - CHEROKEES,Maybe just a tad more comfy ride-features yet economical feasible to maintain excellent value to help keep it reasonable price range.-EG.