Loved it...until it kept stalling on me!
By shay on
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)
I bought this car and loved it for several months, until the engine started to give me problems. It stalled 3 times - the dealer "fixed" it, but I stalled 2 more times, this time in the middle of traffic. The dealership had my car for two weeks and found nothing wrong with it. Now I have to get another car, even though I've had this for only 10 months. I'm very disappointed - I loved this car, but it is extremely unreliable, and the service i DID NOT receive from the dealership was terrible. All 3 local dealerships are terrible - I will most likely never get another Jeep. The Carfax report I paid for said nothing was wrong with that - I blame that on the dealership i bought it from!
Favorite Features
The entire car - sunroof, hitch, 10 cd changer in back, audio dials on steering wheel, leather, heated seats, comfortable back seat, great audio reception, homelink garage door buttons, superior level of comfort, especially for 8 hour drives.
Suggested Improvements
Terrible service, terrible gas mileage (only 15.5 mpg), and extremely unreliable. Jeep had better do something to improve their reputation!