2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Consumer Review: A very satisfied owner

2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Consumer Review

A very satisfied owner
By ccm5k on

2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 4A)

If you read a lot of the reviews here, it seems a lot of people have had very negative experiences with their Jeeps. I guess I am one of the lucky ones! After almost one year and almost 20k miles of ownership, I have never had a single problem. Not one! In total, I have 70k miles on the vehicle and it still looks and feels new. And, when it comes to bang for the buck, I could not be more pleased. I was cross- shopping '00-'02 Range Rovers when I bought this Jeep, and the Jeep is more comfortable, more powerful, and far more reliable. Find a well-cared for example and you will not be disappointed!

4.7 V8 has great power, reliability, and gets a respectable 19.5 mpg on the highway. Comfortable seats, Infinity sound system, classy interior and exterior design.

I'm dreading the inevitable "blend door" problem I have read about. Also, have to remove headrests to fold down rear seat.